Thursday, January 1, 2015

365 Project

Happy New Year!

I've been thinking about doing something about the decided lack of creativity I've recently experienced with all this setting up a house and all that comes with it.

No more, I say!  Pull out the papers and the pens!  On with glitter and glue!  Paint and pop-dots galore!  Stencils and sewing, collages and cut-outs!  .... you get the general idea.

So onward with what I plan on doing for the next year....create something (anything) every day, and post that something here.  Might be art, might be a sewing project, might be crochet, might be photography...just something creative.

And here we go, people.  In cleaning up my studio, I had to go through the pens and found quite a few in a state of distress, so I cut them up and squished out the ink randomly onto a few papers.  Then I cut them up.  Then I wove some of them into a square and continued on with a little sewing and a little embellishment fitting for the first day of the year.

one


»Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment