Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The grass is greener

Hey, hey you.  How's the grass over there?

 

Sorry I couldn't resist; doesn't it just look like he's talking?

It looks like summer is officially over and we're into the rainy part of Fall, which is supposed to be just a precursor to the rainy days of Winter, and man oh man is the grass green.  I've got more weeds than I did during the dry summer, and I'm not inclined to do much about them.  I guess I should get out there and dig them out or something, but I'm not too keen on doing it right now.

I came back from my trip to the Midwest with a cold, courtesy of my niece.  Yay me.  I was going to tuck myself into a big chair and read all evening since I just got a book out of the library - one of a series I'm reading - but I just discovered I've already read this one, and what I wanted was the next in the series.  Big sigh. Scott is about to head out for the evening and since my 'new' book is actually an 'old' book, I have to find something else to do.  What I should be doing is reloading the shelves I had to unload for Handy Andy to fix up the shelving unit, but that sounds like work so I'm pretty sure I won't be doing that.

I'm not sharing many photos at the moment because I'm in the process of updating and sorting them.  Somehow or another, after getting my smartphone my process of storing and sorting photos got away from me; and even more so now we venture into nature and I take more photos to share.  But I have to find them in order to share them, so maybe I've just found my task for the evening while Scott's out and about. 

Better put on the kettle to boil, and make a new cuppa tea.
»Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment