Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Jiggidy Jig

I took off at the start of August, and here it is close to the end of August already!  Where did the time go? 
I went to Langley, Red Deer, Calgary, back to Red Deer, back to Calgary, over to Victoria, and back up to Nanaimo.  Whew!  I guess that's where the time went.

While I was gone, Scott and Dad built the shelves in the basement, got a freezer, put in the pump/fountain in the pond....well, a lot of stuff really.  I played with my niece and nephew, hung out with friends and family, and ate a lot of good food.  I even managed to squeeze in a couple client meetings.  I missed out on Harrison & Sunny's visit here on the Island, and I didn't see everyone I wanted to see when I was in Alberta, but I did not a bad job of fitting in as much as possible, if I do say so myself.

I had put in my request to have gnomes come and clean up the studio and put everything away, but I see they didn't bother coming over.  Bah humbug.  I guess I know what my next job is, don't I?

Before I left I managed to get my technical administration website changed over to Wordpress, so if you wonder from time to time, "WTH does Michelle do?" you can check it out at www.kennedyink.ca.

-shell
although delayed, it was a pretty flight into Victoria yesterday

1 comment: