Sunday, August 31, 2014

Holly Homemaker

Just call me Holly Homemaker.  Not only did I go to the Farmer's Market in Cedar this morning...



I also braved the spiders and spider webs and buggies to hunt for apples in the tree out front! 
(And by braved I mean I put on a jacket that was long sleeved and came up tightly around my neck and whacked at the air and tree limbs with a branch for a couple minutes before I went under the canopy.)
 
Any here? Nope.
How about here? Nope.
 
 
Oh! Here's a bunch! :(
Ugh, and here.  :(
 
 
Found 7 still on the tree -
peel, core, slice, bathe in salt water, repeat
and repeat...and repeat...
 
 

 
woot! woot!  Finally done!
And now we wait for them to freeze.

 
The plan here is : April the fam-damly is coming out.  Both Mum and Sis know how to bake, whereas I don't.  Bwahaahahaaa!  But I know how to eat Apple Crumble and Apple Pie really well!  Bwaahahaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment