Monday, October 11, 2010

consolidating

In my studio, and in my business, I have a lot.  I find I get attracted to new techniques and new tools, and after I acquire them I forget about the old tools & techniques... so I go back to those and forget about the new... I think you see where this is going.

Time to consolidate.  I have the ability to do anything, I just don't have the time to do everything.  Which is a hard lesson to learn.  But with too much diversity comes too little production, what with all my resources spread so thin.  Now I just have to decide what goes and what stays.  No.  That won't be easy at all.  (sigh)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I can soooo relate to this:
    too much diversity comes too little production
    Now you've got me thinking....gulp.
    Hang in there. The more you shift things, the better things will flow.

    ReplyDelete