Sunday, May 2, 2010

Decluttering

I'm starting up a little article posting spot at www.scribd.com/KennedyInk if you want to come and take a look.  I'm working with Karen Biko with http://www.31daystodeclutter.com/ as well, so you will find the articles will coincide with the decluttering that's going on.  If you feel so inclined, maybe join the challenge and declutter your home.  Feel the call of Spring?  I do.  And that always involved some decluttering.  Karen is taking it to the next level.  Check it out! 

I did my own decluttering of the studio a two years ago.  I hope my renos will be over soon and I can get back to actually doing something enjoyable in my space.

2 comments:

  1. Your studio looks really nice! I have never heard of the 31 days to decluttering, but I'll check it out! Now that I have wooshed 963 gallons of stuffage out of my house, I have run out of things to declutter, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Stuffage' - that's a great term. I may steal it from you. :)

    ReplyDelete