Sunday, November 22, 2009

We love food!

Welcome to the first posting of our new blog on food.  People keep asking us about good places to go and eat in Calgary, as well as some of the recipes we make consistently.  So we thought we'd start up a blog about all the things we like to consume.  Hence the name, Consumption Junction. 

As a budding photographer I am also going to try to take photos of the things we nosh and imbibe.  We will be attempting to label all of our postings so you, the reader, can take full advantage of our ramblings about places to eat around town (or on our vacations).  I am pretty certain I will be writing most of the postings, with my husband only chiming in every once in a while.  My sister and her husband are big foodies and I will be lobbying for her writing & photography skills to join us as well.

Looking forward to hearing your comments and feedback on our blog, but mostly, I'm just really looking forward to the food!

~ Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great idea. Maybe you could find some good restaraunts with egg free meals.

    ReplyDelete