Friday, June 12, 2009

digi love

"Photography, as a powerful medium of expression and communications, offers an infinite variety of perception, interpretation and execution." Ansel Adams


I love love love taking photographs. And I like it even better when what I've taken turns out to be a good shot. Sometimes, they need a little digital assistance, which is why I think anyone who reads this, if they take digital photos, should look at Jessica Sprague's site and think about taking her free digital photo editing class. Just click on the photo above to find out more.

I've taken a couple classes from her site, and I've found none better. I didn't take her class when I went to Creating Keepsakes University in 2007 and I really wish I would have. If I ever go again, I will. Until then, I haunt her website and try to come up with good reasons to spend money on her classes. With this free class, I don't need to convince my inner spend-thrift!

Registration starts June 22, and the class starts on July 6th. Hope you can make time for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment