Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ocean view

"Come to the edge," he said. They said, "We are afraid." "Come to the edge," he said.They came. He pushed them and they flew. - Apollinaire





Last year at this time I was gearing up for my month long hiatus on Vancouver Island. With the recent chill in the air telling me it was definately still winter, I found myself missing the ocean (and the fabulous diffused lighting for photos). I have a zillion photos from my trip, and I opted for four of the best to be blown up for the wall of the Studio. I'm not sure they're helping the winter doldrums or not! ha!





I picked up a bunch of frames today and am attempting to frame a variety of pieces, and am having the challenge of how to ensure a piece will stay 'floating' inside a shadow-box frame. Super-glue here I come! (I hope I don't glue my fingers together in the process - I'm not the luckiest with strong glue.) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment